Best (cheapest) supplier of genuine BMW parts in UK... even Europe if post is cheap?

beaver

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was looking on the web site today for a bit I want... 41 Euro's its listed at..
https://www.etkbmw.com/bmw/language/EN

So called by local dealer, and they want £92 plus vat!... mental

Anyone on line who charge at a resonable level and don't charge £10 to post a spring??.. thanks :)

I got a GS alternator from eBay Germany. Under £50 including postage. And it came with the correct pulley.
But sometimes the BMW stuck up price is the only option.

may try that if i can't find a reasonable UK outlet.... more than double then plus vat is a right rip-off!!

will do... Motorworks does not have new bits (or limited)... but will try Motobins

thanks

What part do you want ???

The link you gave returned a Car parts supplier??

yes parts can be obtained cheaper if you know where to look, but were not all clairvoyants :)

What part do you want ???

The link you gave returned a Car parts supplier??

yes parts can be obtained cheaper if you know where to look, but were not all clairvoyants :)

I was looking to try a new cam chain tensioner....
However, the site I posted works on bikes also... just enter the last I think 7 didgits of your VIN number... and all will become clear ;)

I was looking to try a new cam chain tensioner....
However, the site I posted works on bikes also... just enter the last I think 7 didgits of your VIN number... and all will become clear ;)

Yes for your vin, but not mine ;) camchain tensioner for what model??

How can we help if you only give half the info? :)

any bmw car dealer can get u the parts u require if u supply the parts guy with the part number,next day mostly as well.

can they.... that may be a good way of avoiding the bike tax... mind you... car tax may be more :(

will give it a go

It will have VAT on top of whatever margin BMW can get away with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom