1200 injectors fitted to 1150 worth the upgrade ?

moonhead911

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi im been looking in to a new matched 1200 set of my injectors are they worth £150 ish deliverd from Germany

Even R1200s (with R1200 injectors ;) ) benefit from an LC-2 or an AF-XIED so I’d recommend that first. If your current injectors are mismatched (£30 to clean and test them) then matched injectors would make a further improvement. If you buy matched injectors you will want to clean and test them every few years for top performance.

Even R1200s (with R1200 injectors ;) ) benefit from an LC-2 or an AF-XIED so I’d recommend that first. If your current injectors are mismatched (£30 to clean and test them) then matched injectors would make a further improvement. If you buy matched injectors you will want to clean and test them every few years for top performance.

:agree I'm with Roger on this one. (Hi, Roger!) I considered getting the 1200 injectors for my '02 1150GS-Adv but after quite a bit of research and a number of emails with Roger (and a few others), I'm looking at an AF-XiED first.

Let us know what you decide and how you get along in any case.

:agree I'm with Roger on this one. (Hi, Roger!) I considered getting the 1200 injectors for my '02 1150GS-Adv but after quite a bit of research and a number of emails with Roger (and a few others), I'm looking at an AF-XiED first.

Let us know what you decide and how you get along in any case.
iv all ready got an AF-XiED fitted

Back
Top Bottom