Luke Scott's last post

the celt

Reaction score
...my country is Kiltartan Cross, My countrymen Ki
luke scott

Ireland.
Hold on a minute. The man said he wanted to come to Ireland not an English colony full of people that bang drums and throw stones at each other Come to the real Ireland and get value with the €€€uro.

Luke,
What in Gods name is your problem ? I have tried over the last few weeks to give you the benefit of the doubt but you seem to make the same mistakes over and over again. It is quite obvious that you have no respect for the members of this group or their feelings with your misguided and insulting views of people from the north of Ireland. I sincerely hope that one day you will wake up and realise what a fool that you are making of yourself. I have nothing else to say.
With respect
Joe

Jaysus Joe,

Go easy on poor Luke..................

Maybe he is afraid of getting caught up in the in-fighting between the Northern contingent, not to mention the inevitable brawl that will ensue when the Northern & Southern groups happen across each other. :D :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What really gets me is the reference to the "real Ireland". Does that somehow mean that he is more Irish than I??

Feckin arsehole.

the celt said:
luke scott

Ireland.
Hold on a minute. The man said he wanted to come to Ireland not an English colony full of people that bang drums and throw stones at each other Come to the real Ireland and get value with the €€€uro.

Luke,
What in Gods name is your problem ? I have tried over the last few weeks to give you the benefit of the doubt but you seem to make the same mistakes over and over again. It is quite obvious that you have no respect for the members of this group or their feelings with your misguided and insulting views of people from the north of Ireland. I sincerely hope that one day you will wake up and realise what a fool that you are making of yourself. I have nothing else to say.
With respect
Joe

Well said Joe!!!!!!!!

It makes me ashamed that someone from this Island should post such a mail to a prospective visitor. I also wonder how many other people not from these shores read such bigoted comments.

Is it any wonder with people like Luke airing such poisonous views that our problems still exist.

With my accent many people have mistaken me for "one of those english colonials"......They couldn't be further from the truth with their assumptions.

How terribly sad ...............Tomorrow is my first meeting with GSers of both Noth and South..........I now go with some trepidation

Luke, More than one
Unless I am mistaken Ireland is all one Island. Mzokk took the time to try to help a fellow GSer out with information about his neck of the woods. Not writing a lot of crap like you. If you want to help then take the time to write something constructive to help Malc out. The clue might have been in" The Ulster G P". :tosser

BBC news.

18 PSNI injured last night in Belfast and eleven civilians in stone throwing following a loyalist march. Just in case you think I'm anti loyalist it was the republicans that started this one. Some came armed with golf clubs :confused: :confused: I suppose it makes a change from baseball bats they normally bring.

Re: Re: Luke Scott's last post

Raindancer said:
Tomorrow is my first meeting with GSers of both Noth and South..........I now go with some trepidation

Dan, don't worry about it, you'll be in the company of real GSers and you will note that Mr Scott will be conspicuous by his absence

Re: Re: Re: Luke Scott's last post

shuck raider said:
Dan, don't worry about it, you'll be in the company of real GSers and you will note that Mr Scott will be conspicuous by his absence

Cheers for that reassurance.......Look forward to it.......:)

re luke

never met the guy ,,,,dont want to he has the honor of being first on my ignore list .. :mad:

look forward to meeting rest of you tomorrow

:beerjug:

weather looks to be fine if met office can be believed

Yes Mr Scott made similar comments when I tried to give constructive information to a bloke who was looking for work in North Down.

I was wondering as to why someone like Luke exists. I mean, Dublin is a fine Cosmopolitan city, welcoming, vibrant and exciting.....one of my favourite places in the world. It has great cultural, literary and architectural history. It is at the centre of the Celtic Tiger economy. It is to all right thinking people the artistic, economic and cultural hub of the Island of Ireland.

Yet its heartening that Dublin with all is many virtues and multi layered attractions, vast population and artistic and cultural life………still has room for a Village idiot.

Keep posting Luke some folk on here may not be aware that you are a moron.

:D

Re: BBC news.

luke scott said:
18 PSNI injured last night in Belfast and eleven civilians in stone throwing following a loyalist march. Just in case you think I'm anti loyalist it was the republicans that started this one. Some came armed with golf clubs :confused: :confused: I suppose it makes a change from baseball bats they normally bring.

Two 17-year-old youths have been admitted to hospital following a gun attack in Darndale in north Dublin. RTE News.

Anyone can point out things to make any country look bad.

From what i've read in the past about you Luke you don't venture up North much so why comment and badmouth a place you have no real experience of?
If you can't give a true account of our country say nothing. And you wonder why Ireland has so many problems, people like you Luke are why. Travel it broadens the mind; well in your case hopefully it opens yours so do some travelling.

Here Boys !

Hi Luke , dont pay any attention tey them Boys !
Thats them Northern Lot , Throwin the toys outa the Pram again
I always toul ye them crowd , are from a different socio economic Group.

I just hope tey Gawd , them boys is smarter than me !
Least they ,ll Know if your callin them names or not .

Yes Mr Scott made similar comments when I tried to give constructive information to a bloke who was looking for work in North Down.

I was wondering as to why someone like Luke exists. I mean, Dublin is a fine Cosmopolitan city, welcoming, vibrant and exciting.....one of my favourite places in the world. It has great cultural, literary and architectural history. It is at the centre of the Celtic Tiger economy. It is to all right thinking people the artistic, economic and cultural hub of the Island of Ireland.

Yet its heartening that Dublin with all is many virtues and multi layered attractions, vast population and artistic and cultural life………still has room for a Village idiot.

Keep posting Luke some folk on here may not be aware that you are a moron.

sorry lads ,actually no im not
mzokk your opinions of dublin are some what clouded
as any right thinking person in this isle knows
Cork is the capitol of culture and always has been
and anyone who say different is a langer.
and for mr luke i dunno
hes just taking the piss, fishing
using the same owl bait and just like a bunch
of mackrel yea are all biting id say a grain of salt
and maby try a different feather .
800 years ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom