Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sweet Lamb Skills Cup 13th May 2018

  1. #1
    New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    HEREFORDSHIRE
    Posts
    13

    Sweet Lamb Skills Cup 13th May 2018

    A bit like the BMW skills challenge but for any bike. Different classes for adventure/trail/enduro bikes.
    A multi lap course with a series of challenges which you are marked down for dabbing your feet or stopping.

    http://www.adventurerallybike.co.uk/ski ... lenge-cup/

    https://www.facebook.com/events/1999044680370573/

  2. #2
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wandsworth, London
    Posts
    3,003
    pricey or am I mislead? The chance to test my non existent off road skills on my premium bike and I get to pay £85....or did I misread

  3. #3
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Essex/Suffolk boarderlands
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by adventuredon View Post
    pricey or am I mislead? The chance to test my non existent off road skills on my premium bike and I get to pay £85....or did I misread
    I think £85 for a days fun is fair enough, stop being so tight

    How much do you think it should be ?
    <img src=http://www.ukgser.com/forums/images/smilies/motomartin.gif border=0 alt= title=Motomartin class=inlineimg />

  4. #4
    New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    HEREFORDSHIRE
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by adventuredon View Post
    pricey or am I mislead? The chance to test my non existent off road skills on my premium bike and I get to pay £85....or did I misread
    Well most 1 day offroad events are around that price.
    It's a totally private offroad venue.
    It will be well marshaled and medic, insurance, landowner cost, making obsatcles: steel/timber/excavator

    Well what did you buy your premium offroad bike for? Looking good outside a Chelsea coffee shop I suppose
    Come and practice your non-existent offroad skills at a training day and become a better road and offroad rider!
    Discover the adventureous side of you and your bike
    http://www.adventurerallybike.co.uk/...bike-training/

  5. #5
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wandsworth, London
    Posts
    3,003
    Wouldn't chance going in to Chelsea for a coffee on my premium bike...it'd get nicked and then we'd have a whole new thread on security..Actusally,
    I'd love a go at off road, but as you say, not on my brand new premium bike. PS didn't buy it for off road, same as 90% of GS's...Bought it coz it was cheap...new, looked better than the competition and my previous had 60k on a 10 plate..simples. I'd happily pay to thrash someone else's bike while learning how non existent my skills are.
    Thanks
    But I'm out

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob 110 View Post
    Well most 1 day offroad events are around that price.
    It's a totally private offroad venue.
    It will be well marshaled and medic, insurance, landowner cost, making obsatcles: steel/timber/excavator

    Well what did you buy your premium offroad bike for? Looking good outside a Chelsea coffee shop I suppose
    Come and practice your non-existent offroad skills at a training day and become a better road and offroad rider!
    Discover the adventureous side of you and your bike
    http://www.adventurerallybike.co.uk/...bike-training/

  6. #6
    New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    HEREFORDSHIRE
    Posts
    13
    Your loss! I used to enjoy scraping footpegs round Wandsworth Bridge roundabout, until I discovered the joys of dirt.....
    ...... we have CRF450 hire bikes

  7. #7
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wandsworth, London
    Posts
    3,003
    go on then, whats the total for a day and a hire bike....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob 110 View Post
    Your loss! I used to enjoy scraping footpegs round Wandsworth Bridge roundabout, until I discovered the joys of dirt.....
    ...... we have CRF450 hire bikes

  8. #8
    New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    HEREFORDSHIRE
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by adventuredon View Post
    go on then, whats the total for a day and a hire bike....
    Training £90 a day, bike hire £110 a day
    thx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"