New to Devon :)

hutchy

Reaction score
Hello All,

New to the area

Been riding a blinding 2004 1150gsa for the last 5 years and intend to continue that, currently on 76k, few scrapes and covered in shite, think the last time I washed it in Aug 17, its ridden all year round :blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

If there are any ride outs, rallies, events, brekkie runs in the not too distant future I'd like to potter along with the other half :beerjug:

Thanks

Regards

Hutch

Welcome to the area. Where are you in Devon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re in luck! I’m also in Plymouth and a fellow member also is local. We ride all sorts of stuff. Mainly big road trips with off road mixed in etc. off to Bosnia in a couple of months. Send over some details of you want to get out one weekend

You’re in luck! I’m also in Plymouth and a fellow member also is local. We ride all sorts of stuff. Mainly big road trips with off road mixed in etc. off to Bosnia in a couple of months. Send over some details of you want to get out one weekend

Bosnia?

Been before but sadly that was late 1995 when it was a bit sh1te there

Have thought about a trip back

What route are you taking?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome to Devon. Great isn't it!

Shame your nearest decent dealer is in Dorchester.

Welcome to Devon. Great isn't it!

Shame your nearest decent dealer is in Dorchester.

I've always found Ocean Plymouth to be good over many years with cars myself, but the Motorrad service department have been outstanding with me so far. Can't speak for sales though.

That said, it doesn't sound like the OP is gonna be too concerned about dealer experience! :D Welcome aboard Hutch!

Another one down here but just over the bridge, when I’m home I try to get the bike out as much as possible, gives a shout if it’s mid week and your bored.

Hi Wayne. Just looking on the site again after a long break from bikes after my crash.:rob
But you just can't get it out of the blood I rec'n. lol. I'm back on two wheels now with a F850GS which I bought last September.:augie
I see from your last post that you are now in Devon. Very nice place. And you still have the 1150. That's so cool. How's the spider looking these days? I hope she hasn't given you any expensive problems.

Anyway, I hope all is good with you and you are still enjoying biking.

Best wishes.

Dave.

Back
Top Bottom