DCT Stall

How many time have you been off-road on that AT - I’m assuming due to the repeat posting of pics, just the once :D

Jeezus give me a chance. :D

I've only just bought it, set it up, ran it in and then Ice Winter Zero Arctic Blast arrived.

Yes I've just been off road the once, as soon as I was able to.

Also done the BMW Off Road School Level 1 last year and they insisted we practice at every opportunity the skills we learned. So I am. :blast (Probably got more experience in those two days than some have had in 10 years).

Level 2 Foundation and Level 2 Courses booked this year and plenty of Off-Roading planned (and Touring) in the meantime.

So although you might laugh as I'm 50 years old and only just starting out with off-roading, I'll catch you up soon enough cheeky young whipersnapper :D :D

At least I'm feckin doing it, and got the balls to practice (even if I'm hanging on to that one mud splash photo like it'll be my last one)..... :rob :D

Where's your mud splash photo Hey??? :D

Jeezus give me a chance. :D

I've only just bought it, set it up, ran it in and then Ice Winter Zero Arctic Blast arrived.

Yes I've just been off road the once, as soon as I was able to.

Also done the BMW Off Road School Level 1 last year and they insisted we practice at every opportunity the skills we learned. So I am. :blast (Probably got more experience in those two days than some have had in 10 years).

Level 2 Foundation and Level 2 Courses booked this year and plenty of Off-Roading planned (and Touring) in the meantime.

So although you might laugh as I'm 50 years old and only just starting out with off-roading, I'll catch you up soon enough cheeky young whipersnapper :D :D

At least I'm feckin doing it, and got the balls to practice (even if I'm hanging on to that one mud splash photo like it'll be my last one)..... :rob :D

Where's your mud splash photo Hey??? :D
Not many green lanes in London...i can live without off roading my shiny new toy. Just like my old 1200

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not many green lanes in London...i can live without off roading my shiny new toy. Just like my old 1200

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You are allowed....... to leave London..... actually LEAVE and go find muddy soil and blue skies.... to adventure in.

Bike's running a shite site better since taking off the Termignoni map and reinstalling the stock map, but it must be running lean????

Termi UpMap was £300 ! Might give Rugged Roads a call about it.

Back
Top Bottom