Joes wee run oot ... thanks

Just as well its not a 12 - can't imagine what that box of tricks would do to the Canbus :D

Thanks

It was lovely to meet yousens, have to say i was hopelessly wrong with the mental pics i had of some of the better known site users.Nice bunch of people.Thanks to all the orginisers.
And, i should add Civil's panniers are very civil indeed, he has done a good job.
harry

ta very much

I would like to say thank you to Joe and also thank you to dibbles who organised the venue. it was a very enjoyable day, there was great company all around!!:p
See you all soon
All the best for now!

Re: ta very much

Leprechaun said:
I would like to say thank you to Joe and also thank you to dibbles who organised the venue. it was a very enjoyable day, there was great company all around!!:p
See you all soon
All the best for now!

good to see ya postin leprechaun,,,,wasnt too hard was it ?:D

:beerjug:

Re: Thanks

harry said:
It was lovely to meet yousens, have to say i was hopelessly wrong with the mental pics i had of some of the better known site users.Nice bunch of people.Thanks to all the orginisers.
And, i should add Civil's panniers are very civil indeed, he has done a good job.
harry

Hi Harry,

Nice to chat with you at the table mit neue moderator :eek:

I didn't realize you wore such cool braces under your Lederhosen :eek: :cool: :D

Not Raindancer

That pic is me! Can anyone have less hair?

Enjoyed the day. Will be on the next get together.

Do we have to have Strabane people along????

Not Raindancer

Hi John

Hair..........

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they can. Me

:eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom