Hotel Recommendation please.

DCB40

Reaction score
Hello, having booked my ferry to Santander arriving approx 1730hrs, was looking for a nice hotel for a single chappie on his motorcycle no more than 1/half hours from Santander, so i can have a nice trundle getting use to everything spanish wise.
Difficult to pick hotels suitable for bikers off the interweb, so would like a couple of suggestions. Not looking for 5 stars, just nice.
Many thanks. Duncan.

I've stayed a few nights at this one in Pamplona.
Muga de Beloso, Alma Hotel, Pamplona
Underground secure parking, cheap beer, fingerprint recognition for room entry, pool, etc
HTH
:beerjug:

Have a look at Hotel Infantado, Carretera General Ojedo, 39584 which is a reasonable distance from Santander to give you time to settle in. Stay for a couple of nights as it’s a really nice area to explore. They have a pool and nice restaurant too.

Give AirBnB at try...4weeks around Europe last year 1 week camp site the other 3 in a different place every night. Average cost of €46 per night for 2 ppl. And some included Breakfast in that price too. All private rooms and most with our own bathroom.
We didn't mention we were on a bike and at no point was that an issue, in fact some of our hosts let us park in their garages.
But apart from the good value, we met some lovely locals, shared some wine and a few beers over a chat with many and are still in touch with a few people now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

San Vicente de la Barquera is just under an hour away from Santander and a gentle run along the main A-8. It's perfect way to gently very ease yourself into Spain. The Hotel Azul de Galimar is very nice indeed, have stayed several times.

Depends which way you are going. I stopped in NH Pamplona El Toro. About 2 hours away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom