Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Spotted this on eBay...

Listing no - 302610226759
Details.....

Non-runner (Electrical problem)
Genuine low mileage (approx 2000miles)

I dropped this bike on the road whilst out riding about 6 yrs ago, all cosmetic damage is fixed and the bike really is in very good condition but never got round to getting it started, there is an electrical fault, probably an easy fix for someone in the trade.
Just a couple of small scratches left, one on indicator switch and one to bottom of fork.

Bike was red/black , but had it re-sprayed white professionally.
New tyres
New chain and sprocket
New stainless exhaust (original present)
New front fender (original present)
New headlight (original present)
New handlebars
New clutch lever
New gear lever
Needs a good service as been stood a few years
07444503950 call for info, already been offered £1700 so no stupid offers please, this is listing may be removed
Similar bikes are selling for £3500 with a lot higher mileage and not as tidy this, it really is worth looking at.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180121-142446.jpg
    Screenshot_20180121-142446.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 360
This has just come up in one of my searches also. You would wonder why do all the cosmetics and not sort the electrical bit?

This has just come up in one of my searches also. You would wonder why do all the cosmetics and not sort the electrical bit?

Yes you would wonder.

The cosmetics are only part done - the fork guards are just laid in place not bolted on , exhaust has no joint clamp - plus a few other things

I have spoken to the seller direct and he seems genuine but has neither the funds , time or skills to sort it himself

A friend of mine is interested in it so i am going to have a look at it in Thursday for him

No doubt I will get the job of sorting it if he does go for it......

The cosmetics are only part done - the fork guards are just laid in place not bolted on , exhaust has no joint clamp - plus a few other things

I have spoken to the seller direct and he seems genuine but has neither the funds , time or skills to sort it himself

A friend of mine is interested in it so i am going to have a look at it in Thursday for him

No doubt I will get the job of sorting it if he does go for it......

No piece for the wicked :D ;)

May also be interested in this; not sure if my top end has gone out of sync with my bottom end (so to speak!)

Listing ended, hopefully somebody got a deal..

Back
Top Bottom