May Bank Holiday

Grim Rider

Reaction score
For the last two years we have completed a ride on the late May Bank Holiday - 26-28th May this year. Two years ago we did the NC500, and last year a Circuit of Wales. Feel free to register interest and any ideas here - 2/3 days away, hotel or camping :beerjug:

166 views and not one response - beginning to wonder if anyone in the West Midlands actually rides their bike anymore :confused:

I plead guilty to the charge as read...
I would suggest a circuit of Islay and all the distilleries, but don't think many miles would be covered on the island itself!
In mitigation I plead to keeping a low profile and not going out much, except to work.
As ever, on the road to hell that is paved with good intentions.:blast

I plead guilty to the charge as read...
I would suggest a circuit of Islay and all the distilleries, but don't think many miles would be covered on the island itself!
In mitigation I plead to keeping a low profile and not going out much, except to work.
As ever, on the road to hell that is paved with good intentions.:blast

Be good to see you sometime soon :)

If you head into North Wales let me know ... might not be able to do 3 days but I’m sure I can make a good day out :thumb2

I suggest we do the Norfolk/Suffolk thing then and the East to West 17/6/18

So it will be a tour of Norfolk and Suffolk, aiming to complete the counties rides of both (see here). Further details to follow, but probably head east on the Saturday morning, ride around a bit, camp over night on the Saturday, have a few drinks, ride some more, then head home Sunday late afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom