Chester Motorrad

The redevelopment will also give BMW customers there own entrance.... no more having to mix the Harley brigade

I must admit, it was getting awkward trying to walk up the stairs with your eyes closed :)

They can take the piss about Waitrose GS's all they want, I saw a guy get out of a LEAF there last year, I was at the butty wagon (Diet bacon sarnie) and the dude got out of the LEAF, popped the boot, put on his Harley Gear, including bandanna and commenced wandering around the showroom. Not being to judgemental, he could have been there to pick a bike up, which is a fair one, but I was there for a while and never noticed the LEAF driver off.

They are without a doubt a good crew at Chester Motorrad, I've just ordered bike number 6 and have no qualms about going back and service prices have always been very fair, especially when I have seen what some have paid further down the Southern divide :)

I have got used to the free tea, coffee, biccies and soft drinks that I get at Williams in Manchester. I object to having to pay to get these refreshments at the butty wagon in Chester Motorrad's car park

I must admit, it was getting awkward trying to walk up the stairs with your eyes closed :)

They can take the piss about Waitrose GS's all they want, I saw a guy get out of a LEAF there last year, I was at the butty wagon (Diet bacon sarnie) and the dude got out of the LEAF, popped the boot, put on his Harley Gear, including bandanna and commenced wandering around the showroom.
)

Yep none of the tossers on here would even consider dressing up to call into BMW

Got my call in for Fork stanchion mods on the GS last week. Pick a day and time they said. Noon today (26.1.18). They took the bike off me at 11:50, and it was done by 12.30, or possibly before, as I wasn't checking outside for it. Free brew, but I did buy a loverly bacon butty.
Can't fault that :beerjug:

I have got used to the free tea, coffee, biccies and soft drinks that I get at Williams in Manchester. I object to having to pay to get these refreshments at the butty wagon in Chester Motorrad's car park

They smashed the best deal Williams would give me when I bought the GSA by over £1300. That's a hell of a lot of biscuits, Tea and Coffee is always free, just grab a token :)

Yep none of the tossers on here would even consider dressing up to call into BMW

I have no doubt :)

I'm just not one of those, and I thought it looked a bit odd, he must be picking a bike up, but nope, just circulated :)

I went to buy a bike from there a year ago and the salesman wasn't bothered at all, so I took my money elsewhere and promptly turned up on it the next week. Harry in parts is brilliant! can't praise them enough, never walked out of there without what I wanted. May have changed now though.

I’ve been there to get a new part for the bike which they didn’t have in stock so removed one from a display bike - great service. However, whenever I have looked to buy a new bike on different occasions hey were at least £600 more than any other dealer after discussion.

Well despite some concerns about past service, they are on my doorstep and much handier than Williams Manchester who I have had great service from to be fair - so I've just bought from them again.

I do like the team there and visit often if only for a brew.

So far very happy, although I only picked the bike up on Friday...

I once bought a genuine BMW rubber battery reataining strap for my 1150gs from there.
I would discribe the customer service as, ok.......but not amazing.

I was in there this weekend to buy a Rallye suit and the woman could not do enough to help,

Did speak to one of the guys about buying a bike and he did not seem to over helpful like,

Just depends if you catch them when there are busy :)

I was there last year and watched a “bro” get out of a toyota Yaris with all the gear on and strut round the showroom like Sonny Barger

CHESTER MOTORRAD RECOMMENDED

They wouldn't give me a test XR1000 something about an IRE licence.
Nipped over to Southport and no problem getting a bike.

Really???
Southport?
It's been a furniture shop for nearly three years.
Anyway....
Bought my most recent bike, R1200RT, from Chester.
I absolutely hammered Paul Williams and Paul Hodgson into the corner negotiating a great deal.
Harry at the service counter kept me in touch at all times, while the (unseen) tech's in the workshop, checked my bike thoroughly over a 'wobble/weave' which I'm quite happy is just me getting familiar with the steering damper operation.
I did 'go off like a bottle of pop' over a sat.nav. issue, but that was probably more down to my frustration with the equipment than any fault of Chester Motorrad.
Apologies and please forgive me.:blush
The sat.nav. issue has been remedied (mostly... see my other posts) thanks to good customer service at Chester and not a little research done by myself.
And they manage to put up with me?
Chris Baines and service manager Gary, good guys both, know me well.... I can only apologise for being me, but I just want to be a customer and I'm staying with Chester Motorrad.
It's the customers that may need to get reviewed on here, the staff at Chester get my vote.
And Steve at sales.....it's good to talk to a very helpful someone, who knows a little about tech with Navigator 'electrickery' (exfat-fat32 anyone???)
Great help from all and recommended.
Don't be scared, but as my hero Arnie said....... "I'll be back"
Happily!!!

Had my GSA serviced there yesterday - 6,000 miles.

Very Happy

Just got back from there and just called in for a chat. Gary in parts is a good lad and I’m on my 4th bike from there. My 15 GS had to be recovered from Fort William in June and out of warranty but they sorted not problem foc. Just been told by Harry about an upcoming update for my 18 reg TFT to give turn by turn on the nav section without having to use the app. Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had nothing but good experiences from Chester Motorrad.

They've always been very helpful and always up for some banter.

Sales have been competitive with anyone else and happy to do a deal. And on the few occasions I've needed technical support, they've always gone out of their way to help.

However, I wouldn't take my wife with me again. Both of the Mechanics are like bloody male models. Especially the one who's the RTW rider. She couldn't keep her eyes to herself. Tart !! :nenau

Back
Top Bottom