GoPro up forsale

This is useful. I'm interested you'd consider going back to the cube. Like you, I'm not so happy with distortion from the lens. But maybe I should look at the cube. Does it have a dvr function?
I agree. Exactly my thinking. And the drag from the Hero version of the GP cameras strikes them off my list, as, ahem, mentioned above.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Drag??!! How big is your head? Maybe this isn’t a Gopro thing. Is this an anatomy thing?...... query head size. Maybe look at getting a light helmet. If you are getting drag from a small camera mounted to your helmet then I might suggest changing the angle of your screen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had the full size GoPros and the smaller session, now using a virb elite, image quality is about the same unless you want 4K, I liked the session, and may go back to one but the virb has gps tracking and doesn’t curve the edges as much as the go pros, I’m not a lover of wide angle lens, but the session is ok on the narrow setting. The virb has amazing battery life as well

Only just learning how to use this Gopro 6 and only bought it because they dropped the price, otherwise was looking at Xiaomi 4K+

It’s not just the curved edges with the GoPro (even set on narrow) everything looks further away than it is, not so with the virb. I like the size and weight of the session over the virb but I like the gps function and the virb software, it really is personal preference, with the virb you can carry a spare battery not so with the session. If you have a nav 6 on you GS you can control the virb with that also which is handy but not essential.

I think for mounting options the session offers the best, not to big on the side of a crash helmet and flat enough for a chest mount, can’t mount my virb elite on a chest mount.

Back
Top Bottom