Halfords Small Socket Set

essjay

Reaction score
Thought I'd mention this.

Halfords have 50% off some of their socket sets at the moment and I have this one:
http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/tools/socket-sets/halfords-advanced-36-piece-socket-set-1-4

It's a small socket set that's easy to carry in a top box. Size wise it's probably similar to a large bar of Dairymilk (the €2 - €3 sized ones in Tesco) but twice as thick, maybe more. I have one around 5 years and it covers a lot of small jobs on the bike. Admittedly you could possibly get away with a 10mm & 13mm socket with a few torx/hex bits but it's a nice set to have.

I think it's worth €36 and I'll pick up another this weekend just to leave in the bike permanently.

Attachments

• 154864.jpg
    154864.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 395
Nice one - that's a decent bit of kit for the price. Nice to have to hand especially for longer trips. :thumb2

Good find. Although for us Airhead riders, the original BMW kit pretty much has it all for our old relics ! :D

These small sets are v v good, well made and last for ages.

I’ve got 3 of them (one lives in my top box) and they have served me extremely well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought one about 3 years ago , used and abused it, it is perfect. Great quality and a good buy.

One problem the hinges on the plastic box break, apart from that nuffin

Back
Top Bottom