Where is everyone...

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Very quiet in here recently, has everyone hibernated for the winter???

Please don't tell me you've all put your 9T's, scramblers and Urban away until the sun comes out...?

Down South, Sunday is looking hopeful. I’ve never, ever taken so long to get to the first service in my life. Ok, so I’ve got other bikes but not a lot of use over winter. Fingers crossed.

Very quiet in here recently, has everyone hibernated for the winter???

Please don't tell me you've all put your 9T's, scramblers and Urban away until the sun comes out...?

Apparently according to some, it's the 'closed season' :D

if its your only bike ,which i know its not in your case, then they will be ridden. Most R9s are 2nd or 3rd bikes so will be away till decent roads are around. This is the case in my situation. Quite a few getting sold on recently too

Been riding mine this winter - trouble is it covers me in road shit head to toe ..

So, I’ve been seeking the dryer days only!!

For the first time since 1977 I've SORN'ed both bikes over winter. November to February.
Must be my age but i feel no desire to ride unless it's warm and dry.

It's downhill from here.

Yes, it did get dirty but it was worth it.

Attachments

• E34D0DAB-C426-4657-90BB-C92B2A778BCD.jpg
    E34D0DAB-C426-4657-90BB-C92B2A778BCD.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 358
Safely wrapped up with the RR. Both are coming out to play tomorrow!

Yes, suits me. Bacon roll, coffee and classic and custom bikes.

Yup, like Newlands Corner. Popped over there on Sat after a visit to Motolegends just in time to watch the clouds and rain rolling in... As we were living a lovely R80 G/S rode in, made me wish i was on the Urban rather than the GSA..

When I got the Racer intended to keep it clean and use other bikes through the winter, but puts such a smile on my face have ended up riding it every day this year, helps that has been so mild :D

Fitted the Puig hugger today - already have a fender extender, but not convinced it will improve it much :augie

Have one on my Racer and has made a big difference (back of jacket now clean every day!)

Back
Top Bottom