Just back from Vietnam you have to see this

Wouldn't want to meet a truck or any other vehicle on the wee concrete road / path :eek:
And as for that rocky track :yikes :yikes :yikes

That recently-fallen boulder at about 3.10 would have concentrated my mind... :D

It certainly did ! Coming down the other side was pretty
Hairy as well . Some great off road riding and water crossings / bamboo bridges
My second trip and loved it even more . Riding across the 1.5 mile bridge into heavy Hanoi
Traffic was another arse clenching moment. Will try and post some pictures when I recover from the jet lag

Attachments

• IMG_2810.JPG
    IMG_2810.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 908
Ha ha.........watching the first bit on the 'paved' track I was thinking 'why are they riding so slow, get a move on.........' then you got to the very narrow dirt track and I was thinking 'no fecking way, you can feck right off with that one' :D

Looks fab Rob! :beerjug:

Andres

That track would be awesome on one of my Urals.

I'd love to see the expression on Lorraine's face while she was sat in the sidecar. :D :D

Wow. Not sure I could actually ride that 2nd track. It's a weird headfuck in s much as I could very easily ride an identical track....that wound its way through flat fields. I'd never drift off the track...piece of cake. Add in a steep drop at one side and all of a sudden my brain starts telling me I'm gonna come off the track, falla and die.
Look forward to seeing more.

I’ll stick to Waitrose for my off-roading!:D

Fantastic place, did this 2 years ago.
Scariest bits were the ruts in the clay left by the scooters, very thin so if you got into them you were in trouble.
No matter how hard core you though you were getting some place, there would be scooters there.

I watched this an hour ago and I'm still on full clench.:eek:

Epic trip.:thumb2

'I fucking hate heights'............................. gotta be the quote

You lucky, lucky bastard....... thanks for sharing

Brilliant video - probably way beyond my skill set to ride that trail, but really enjoyed watching it....thanks for sharing.

Went dizzy and came close to falling off the settee watching that. Could feel my arse clenching just looking at the drop. Well done, thats a long way outside my comfort zone.

So i clicked the link.
Youtube.
Category: comedy.

Comedy?! :confused::eek:

Yeah - well, i can see how one might piss oneself - but not from laughing! :rolleyes:
:D

(though personally i have no fear of heights whatsoever - doesn't bother me - i enjoy them. :nenau)

Back
Top Bottom