Rider 400 Car/home Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu1969

Reaction score
Hi.
Does anybody have a car/home charger they would be prepared to lend me to charge my Tomtom just once.

I'm coming back to biking after around two and a half years and I would like to familiarise with my Tomtom before using it again. I'm reluctant to pay £50 for something I'll only use once.

I'm in the Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley area and more than happy to give a deposit for the safe return of the charger!

Thanks, Stuart.

Charge it via the micro usb port (common phone charger) under the rubber flap on the back.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Are you sure, my 400 does unless they removed on later models.

Charge it via the micro usb port (common phone charger) under the rubber flap on the back.

No usb port.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are you sure, my 400 does unless they removed on later models.

Look again

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/r...er-400-with-your-laptop-with-usb-cable-977253

http://download.tomtom.com/open/man...dex.htm#Chargingyourdevice-nolight-MASTER.htm

Get going > Charging your device

Charging your device
The battery in your TomTom Rider charges when you connect it to your TomTom vehicle charger, to your computer or to a USB Home Charger.

If, as Phil-H suggests, your 400 device does have a micro-USB socket to plug the home charger into, then the chances are you’ll be able to use any old micro-usb lead, available for a lot less than £50.

OP, why, if your TT 400 device does not have a micro-USB socket, are you asking to borrow a home charger? How do you intend to plug it in?

I'm very embarrassed to say I've found it. I was looking under what I thought was the only flap. I'll get my coat
8c39fda95c28020c36707ba5f7011c94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great stuff - 10/10 for getting back with an update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom