Stickney Auto Jumble

bisbee

VIGILUM
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just outside the Village of Stickney in Lincolnshire at PE22 8AG (car boot field)

Free parking and entry
Sunday 15th April
20th May
17th June
22nd July

from 0800 hrs

I'm hoping it does well It's going to be on a massive flat field with plenty of room for parking
There is one held at Newark Showground periodically but it's 17 quid to get in or £20 for an early bird entrance fee which is just a piss take imho

I'm hoping it does well It's going to be on a massive flat field with plenty of room for parking
There is one held at Newark Showground periodically but it's 17 quid to get in or £20 for an early bird entrance fee which is just a piss take imho

Just what it is, a piss take, I have never been, nor will I.....Cheaper to put a wanted ad in a monthly of your chosen drug.....

It was only 6 or 7 quid the last time I went (18 months or so ago - wrote my Discovery off on the way back... Doh!)

Nah, if it's in lincs it's bound to be shite,

MAIN ROAD A16
STICKNEY,
LINCOLNSHIRE PE22 8AG
TEL 01205 480274

Pitches £5.00

Good call, will visit this one again.
Picked up a couple of good deals and came across a few people i had not seen for a while.

It was my first visit but the stall holders that I spoke to seemed happy and that it was getting bigger and better.

Back
Top Bottom