Newbie from Devon..

Hallstar

Reaction score
Good evening all,

I'm Hallstar from Exeter, Devon.

I am collecting my new (to me) 2015 TE LC on Tuesday and cannot wait!

I opted to by from a Motorad dealer and have the peace of mind of the BMW 2 year warranty and rescue cover.

She come with Keyless ride, Gear shift pro, Fog lights and Lower crash bars.

I have a pair of Givi Trekker 33L (Black) boxes taken from my KTM that I will to fit, and have ordered a PDM 60 and Nav 6.

I have been riding for 6 years now. I am a trainee observer for my local RoSPA-RoADAR group, having passed at Gold standard twice in the last 3 years. This also allowed me to ride for my local Blood Bike charity, where I had my first experience of a Boxer enginer on an R1200RT. It was a 58 plate fast approaching a 100k and still pulled like a train!

Anyway, enough about me... I look forward to participating to the forum and getting to know some of you.

Hallstar :beerjug:

Hi Hallstar

Great the main thing is to use it once the weather changes. I am sure you will and gain many memories. I ride with a mate twice a year to main land Europe and for the rest of the year I count the days until the next trip. The fun (laughs) we have had over the years will stay with me for ever.

Welcome and enjoy.

Derek (Dorset)

Welcome from oop norf in South Wiltshire

Welcome

Hallstar - Welcome and in case you don't know, keep an eye on the South West Regional Forum - there's the occasional get together including the resurrection of the legendary (I'm told) UKGSer meet in Princetown!
:camping

Bazzer

(in Somerset - also a blood biker).

Thanks to all for the welcome..

Picked her up yesterday, what an amazing machine!

I’m a very happy Hallstar!!

dbd567e81ed5480e426e27fe5a98dc32.jpg
a5e74ff40038e5eec954e987560e679c.jpg
66a8902aae5d62b0cf19b0791c928a1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked her up yesterday, what an amazing machine!
a5e74ff40038e5eec954e987560e679c.jpg

Didn't take you long to turn it into an amazing, filthy machine, did it!

It is a bit of a wet winter here in Devon though, innit. I'm considering building an Ark!

Enjoy the new bike.

Back
Top Bottom