C.N. - Neverending Story

mcinlb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Carol Nash renewal in yesterday, £35 more than last year so quick cal to CN, could lower it by £4 :eek:

Back on websits as new customer , same details as renewal, quoted £47 less than renewal and less than last years cost:thumb:thumb

Just got my renewal quote from CN today , brand new GSA bought last September (when they stuffed me over £130 for the change ) , agreed value on the Katana and fully comp on the the CCM404 and XR250 , same level of cover as last year with the same company but over £140 CHEAPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still a bit peed off with them as they state they will be auto renewing the policy when I have it in writing that there is to be no auto renewal on my policy , but as ever with CN you cannot figure out how they work things out

My renewal premium jumped higher so, after some ringing around, I ended up with Bennetts/Saga

Best of luck with Bennetts Paul-don’t call me if they are on fire, I’ll be fresh out of piss. Useless in my limited experience.
I’m with CN, renewal came through at about 11quid more than last year, due to the brokers fee.
Did the compare stuff and could have gone with Bennett’s for £82 but stayed with CN as my policy has only a ton excess, all the others were over 400!.. their online quote was a tenner more (with a higher xs) than the renewal.

Well just had an appalling time ( almost 2 hours on the dog and bone ) and they wanted to up my premium by £700 ( no claims etc, just adding a Yamaha MT09 onto my rider policy ) ...long long story and charge me £131 ( how on earth ) broker fee's etc.......so I will NEVER EVER use them again ( been with them about 5 years ) and gone over to MyBikesure and have a smile ( rather than a gurn ) on my handsome face.

Well just had an appalling time ( almost 2 hours on the dog and bone ) and they wanted to up my premium by £700 ( no claims etc, just adding a Yamaha MT09 onto my rider policy ) ...long long story and charge me £131 ( how on earth ) broker fee's etc.......so I will NEVER EVER use them again ( been with them about 5 years ) and gone over to MyBikesure and have a smile ( rather than a gurn ) on my handsome face.

This insurance mullarky is becoming like a circus clown act.
They fucked up my renewal quote, so I took them to task and made them waive the brokers fee and give me a policy that covers a year old Scrambler X, A HD Heritage Softail and a DRZ400 for £290 including all the euro b`down cover.....I can see from the invoice that there is no brokers fee, so they caught a cold on me......Very strange what they wanted to do to you:confused:

The hassle involved with insurance is becoming not to be worth it....My missus couldn`t take a policy out because she does not have a mobile phone number:eek: I had to give them mine! It is pathetic.

Fuck them all, is what I say.

Back
Top Bottom