Skye roads not for a novice

Where does Scotgov get the money.?

We make the money send it down to Wastemonster and they give us some pocket money back with our cap in hand, but not all of it mind there’s some to go to austerity :tosser
£3.64 fkn billion going to HS2 from “our share”
Not to mention the Brexit powergrab

And then the institutionalised “brits” think this is a great, having orgasms waiting on the next royals name whilst singing rule fkn Britannia

Fuds

Where does Scotgov get the money.?

We make the money send it down to Wastemonster and they give us some pocket money back with our cap in hand, but not all of it mind there’s some to go to austerity :tosser
£3.64 fkn billion going to HS2 from “our share”
Not to mention the Brexit powergrab

And then the institutionalised “brits” think this is a great, having orgasms waiting on the next royals name whilst singing rule fkn Britannia

Fuds

William Wallace is in da house :blast

The Holyrood Halfwits would rather spend their money.....sorry....our....putting 'Poileas' or some such shite on polis cars rather than spend it on Scotland's infrastructure...bunch of chancers and nothing more. They are wholly responsible for all transport in Scotland, and have been for years.

The Holyrood Halfwits would rather spend their money.....sorry....our....putting 'Poileas' or some such shite on polis cars rather than spend it on Scotland's infrastructure...bunch of chancers and nothing more. They are wholly responsible for all transport in Scotland, and have been for years.

You still greetin about that fk sake you’ll be wanting the z cars jam sandwich back. :D
Heddlu

It will interesting to see what they do with the tax's that they now collect and what the excuse will be when it still goes wrong.

It will interesting to see what they do with the tax's that they now collect and what the excuse will be when it still goes wrong.

Certainly will be with the brexit power grab, it’ll be a wonder that they will be able to do anything under the constraints of Westminster, other than raise taxes which Scotland has always been used as a guinea pig for the rest of the Uk anyway.
I’m off to call wee Nicola to complain about a pothole along the road seeing as it’s her fault and the council don’t do it anymore.
It cost me £600 a year x 9 years to cross the Skye bridge then the tolls came off.
Someone in Westminster has pocketed £60million from the local economy. That should fix a few dents in the roads if we can claw it back.

yeah wtf is that all about , dont know anyone that speaks gaelic

Gaelic is the native language of the country and is part of the culture, it was beaten out schoolchildren of my grandparents age at school. It was banned from being spoken in the 1800’s in an attempt to crush the people.
Scottish culture should be lauded, applauded and kept alive.
Gaelic medium schools have a higher standard of grades than most schools.

The price of a few cop cars and road signs against the backdrop of wmds hs2 is really an insignificant sum.
When people go on about the price of signage on Poileas vehicles or road signs they always quote the total price of the signage but omitt the bit that is in English from the equation.
Now
The signs and poileas cars all didn’t go into the workshops overnight for sign writing.
They also got a coat of Police Scotland on them.
The argument that if a Gaelic speaker doesn’t understand the Police doesn’t cut it.
It must mean that an English speaker doesn’t know what a cop car looks like is just as much of a mong.
Only when road signs were getting renewed they were renewed with Gaelic on them so how much extra did that cost.

It hasn’t got as far as Bhatairnis and many Gaelic speaking areas :blast

I must admit there is selective spelling on some signs
Peiness out side Portree has been given a different spelling just to stop folk getting photies next to the sign

All irrelevant...independence aint going to happen. Not enough support for it.

Maybe to some
If it was that irrelevant we wouldhave a Tory or labour Scotgov or no Scottish parliament. Instead of a majority gov and 35 seats in Westminster
Some of us have a belief in the positives our country can achieve rather than the yoons the “we are all doomed” it’s Nicolas fault neigh sayers.
I’m quite happy to have a gov holding Westminster to accountant, promoting Scotland on the world stage rather than the Scottish Tories that crushed our heavy industry whilst a sterile labour watched.

Independence will come but not just yet, for me the sensible route would be wait and see how we move forward after brexit if at all?

Having said that if the powers that be threw open the vote regarding independence to the UK as a whole then Scotland may well get their wish sooner rather than later. I am sure that the London government would find a way of spending the money they would no longer have to send north on the potholes etc.

The SNP now have tax raising powers so let then fund the shortfall...............oh what am i saying that means we have to pay more in income tax, Vat etc, etc.

Maybe to some
If it was that irrelevant we wouldhave a Tory or labour Scotgov or no Scottish parliament. Instead of a majority gov and 35 seats in Westminster
Some of us have a belief in the positives our country can achieve rather than the yoons the “we are all doomed” it’s Nicolas fault neigh sayers.
I’m quite happy to have a gov holding Westminster to accountant, promoting Scotland on the world stage rather than the Scottish Tories that crushed our heavy industry whilst a sterile labour watched.

FREEDOM :flag

Back
Top Bottom