Skye roads not for a novice

Independence will come but not just yet, for me the sensible route would be wait and see how we move forward after brexit if at all?

Having said that if the powers that be threw open the vote regarding independence to the UK as a whole then Scotland may well get their wish sooner rather than later. I am sure that the London government would find a way of spending the money they would no longer have to send north on the potholes etc.

The SNP now have tax raising powers so let then fund the shortfall...............oh what am i saying that means we have to pay more in income tax, Vat etc, etc.

You already do pay more income tax than us Englanders:D Thanks to your local masters......I do hope you get independence though, you all thoroughly deserve it.....At least you have a country, unlike us Englanders!

You already do pay more income tax than us Englanders:D Thanks to your local masters......I do hope you get independence though, you all thoroughly deserve it.....At least you have a country, unlike us Englanders!

We have a country?? Not for much longer if wee krankie has her way!

Fortunately there are enough people in Scotland with a grasp of the basic facts of economic life to realise that the promises flung about by Nichola and her bunch of chancers are nothing more than a fabricated mirage.

Don't see it ever happening.

Back
Top Bottom