Thinking of trading my s100xr for a GSA

2014 Gs to 2016 XR to 2017 GSA. All good bikes, I did 6000 miles on the XR in 6 months but reckon the GSA is a better for my choice of riding. I rode round Spain on the XR like I was on a track day but I find the gsa has more character and a better spec. and works better touring and two up.

That headlight on the XR is a joke as is the lack of a locking sat Nav. Saying that might get one again at some stage, can’t say I ever really bonded with it tho, bit bland.

The GSA is a class act.

bought a GSA in 2006, never had a bmer before. still have it, not going to get rid of it. if you wanna ride all day and not ache, what can I say:aidan.saying that if I only had the money........................................................ :bounce1, oh by the way do you have to wash these things every now and then?

I'm thinking of going from a GSA to an XR - I just feel like a change after 10 years of Gs - Gsa - GsLc - Gsa Lc. Even wondered about a multistrada but I think it would give me too much grief and they don't do a decent used warranty - Unlike BM. Let me know how much they offer you in PX for yours. I'm curious how much the dealers are picking used XR's up for ?

I'm thinking of going from a GSA to an XR - I just feel like a change after 10 years of Gs - Gsa - GsLc - Gsa Lc. Even wondered about a multistrada but I think it would give me too much grief and they don't do a decent used warranty - Unlike BM. Let me know how much they offer you in PX for yours. I'm curious how much the dealers are picking used XR's up for ?

I will do, I’m going to do a deal on Tuesday. I’ll put the bike up for sale after that complete with all the extras. custom seat. HP pegs, better screen. Nav 5, colour matched panniers.

Done the deal.

Got a good deal. Nowhere near the 10% that has been discussed as a target discount elsewhere on the forum but I'm happy. Go some off the bike, some off the accessories and a reasonable trade in so the price to change was in my target area. Now waiting for a delivery date as the bike is still in Belgium.

Anyone seriously interested in the XR PM me and I will send photos, details and the price I have been offered by the dealer.

Onwards and upwards, now to take delivery, run it in, service it, take it to Hilltop all before a trip to Italy in June.

say Hi if you see me MY 18 ADV

Back
Top Bottom