New BMW Retailer in Suffolk - cannon team going in reiten motorrad ?

kingo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just been to cannon and have been told by one of the guys that a new shop is opening in glemsford called reiten and that Adam and Richard are going over along with the workshop/service managers and mechanics .

Will be interesting as I have always dealt with adam and no doubt ill be following him along with my mate

Any idea when and where(in Glemsford) this will be?'tis my neck of the woods. Cheers:beerjug:John B

Hence the ad for staff. Mines on for service at Cannons in a week or so, hope they don’t put the YTS on it.

Reiten bmw

I hope they take the coffee and cake idea with them ! its a nice ride there for me too maybe have a look this weekend.:thumby:

Hi Andy , how you doing, still have the 1150:thumb2? I popped in to pick up an oil filter, looks a bit sparse at present. Cheers:beerjug:John B

Bought my 2017 Triple Black from Adam at Reiten Motorrad in Suffolk last week. First class service from friendly and knowledgable staff, great coffee too. Well worth a visit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was over there on Saturday - busy day for them, very warm welcome from them too.... and yes, coffee was excellent and sausage rolls to boot. A nice ride to get there too. But, no kit, parts, etc yet. Still,early days.

I was over there on Saturday - busy day for them, very warm welcome from them too.... and yes, coffee was excellent and sausage rolls to boot. A nice ride to get there too. But, no kit, parts, etc yet. Still,early days.

Yes still early days, but looking promising. Grand opening is on 19th May, should be a good day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went in today as my bike needed hooking up to the computer to activate the new tyre pressure sensors. The place is minty as a minty thing as you might expect. There were hoards of staff fitting out the showroom, stocking up all of the rider gear and so on. A pleasant bunch and a nice location for a ride out. Just ten minutes down the road from the Adventure Bike Shop too.

Saturday is their grand opening, they have a BMW demo truck with a huge number of bikes for test and all manner of things going on.

Good luck to them.. wish them well :thumb

I went in today as my bike needed hooking up to the computer to activate the new tyre pressure sensors. The place is minty as a minty thing as you might expect. There were hoards of staff fitting out the showroom, stocking up all of the rider gear and so on. A pleasant bunch and a nice location for a ride out. Just ten minutes down the road from the Adventure Bike Shop too.

Saturday is their grand opening, they have a BMW demo truck with a huge number of bikes for test and all manner of things going on.

Good luck to them.. wish them well :thumb

Going over on Sunday morning, 6 of us:thumby: should be a good day to ride and a decent destination, they are pulling out the stops, talking about 300 bikes each day :rolleyes:

Going over on Sunday morning, 6 of us:thumby: should be a good day to ride and a decent destination, they are pulling out the stops, talking about 300 bikes each day :rolleyes:

I’m going over Saturday afternoon/evening with a crowd in the car and then back on Sunday on the bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe see you there... come say hello... white gsa 16 plate with black top box, and a few stickers :D

Back
Top Bottom