Damn, a great road ruined

I honestly believed that the "average speed cameras" used on motorways were not the type that they used on A roads....I obviously thought that they were the type that measured your average speed between two cameras i.e. a camera on both sides of the road....There Ya'go, you live and learn.....But life really is too short :rolleyes:

Skipton Old Road is like a farm track along the top near Black Lane Ends. A disgrace of a road, a great ride though.
Yep!....Not much left of the road but don't worry, someone will be along shortly to spray some sticky stuff down, throw a barrow load of loose clippings on top and then say it's been resurfaced :blast:mad:

Yep!....Not much left of the road but don't worry, someone will be along shortly to spray some sticky stuff down, throw a barrow load of loose clippings on top and then say it's been resurfaced :blast:mad:

Drove down that road today towards Colne, cars were slowing to 15 mph to get around the holes and washed out tarmac . As stated above a disgrace of a road.

Drove down that road today towards Colne, cars were slowing to 15 mph to get around the holes and washed out tarmac . As stated above a disgrace of a road.

And it used to be such good fun :blast It's still OK on the Craven Council side thankfully

And it used to be such good fun :blast It's still OK on the Craven Council side thankfully

There's actually a line in the road. Good tarmac / shambles of a road.

Also I'm led to believe (from someone who asked the contractors the question) that the A682 cameras are forward facing, I'll not be testing it out when I go over on the bike!
There are IR lights at each camera too.

Back
Top Bottom