Hyperpro remote reservoir

If Hyperpro are supplying shocks for any XC.
Should they not include the bracket as part of the kit.
Let's face it they cost enough.

:nenau

I have a front spring kit to go on my X country & that comes as a complete kit..

If however you are dropping in on Hyperpro NL this weekend and don't mind asking Baz whether he could supply me with both the brackets in your picture I would really appreciate that. :thumby:
Please forgive the cheeky request... :D

Sent you a private message.

They are available from Hyperpro. In fact, Bas designed the one for the X. He suggests you contact Hyperpro uk.... and be sitting down when you do. Could be expensive!
252a84067d7486fb5bcbe1b23b3b50b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I bought the black clamp in the above image and made up my own bracket similar to the one above. IIRC the clamp was about £40.

I bought the black clamp in the above image and made up my own bracket similar to the one above. IIRC the clamp was about £40.

The fitting kit supplied with the shock now just includes a couple of jubilee clips, so no option to use a clamp like the one you used.

The best option is probably to get a custom bracket made up, although I may just wing it with some 20mm spacers and some exhaust wrap to prevent the hose from getting cooked on a red hot zorst whilst I flail around revving the bits off it trying to extricate myself from terrain beyond my riding ability :augie

Attachments

• IMG_8241.jpg
    IMG_8241.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 128
The fitting kit supplied with the shock now just includes a couple of jubilee clips, so no option to use a clamp like the one you used.

The best option is probably to get a custom bracket made up, although I may just wing it with some 20mm spacers and some exhaust wrap to prevent the hose from getting cooked on a red hot zorst whilst I flail around revving the bits off it trying to extricate myself from terrain beyond my riding ability :augie

Piss poor solution from supplier.... :blast

:(

Back
Top Bottom