New to Beemers

NRG-57

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Newbie here. Have ‘lurked’ on here for a while, researching and gathering info from you all, but finally as the title suggests, have taken the plunge and just got myself a low suspension 2018 GSA Rallye, after riding a Ducati Multistrada for the past 7 years. Never owned a beemer before. It sits proudly in the garage unridden yet....I know that woosy, but hey thats the way it is for me nowadays. Already found how easy/costly it is to bling up a GS !! Lucky enough to have 2 bikes, so have the GSA as my ‘main bike’ now, and a Ducati Monster for sunny Sunday rides ! Roll on summer..... :beerjug:

Newbie here. Have ‘lurked’ on here for a while, researching and gathering info from you all, but finally as the title suggests, have taken the plunge and just got myself a low suspension 2018 GSA Rallye, after riding a Ducati Multistrada for the past 7 years. Never owned a beemer before. It sits proudly in the garage unridden yet....I know that woosy, but hey thats the way it is for me nowadays. Already found how easy/costly it is to bling up a GS !! Lucky enough to have 2 bikes, so have the GSA as my ‘main bike’ now, and a Ducati Monster for sunny Sunday rides ! Roll on summer..... :beerjug:

Hi and welcome.
I'm thinking about getting a M1100EVO Monster - which model do you have?

Thanks Khufu

Just got my hands on an 18month old 1200R !! Boy it’s got some ooomphh !!

Back
Top Bottom