Transferred routes different

its funny really - i have used Basecamp for the past 5 years now and never had any problems - apart from the 2018.2 update that didnt give full map coverage for Europe but it was easily sorted.

You just have to use the force Luke!

Rik

its funny really - i have used Basecamp for the past 5 years now and never had any problems - apart from the 2018.2 update that didnt give full map coverage for Europe but it was easily sorted.

You just have to use the force Luke!

Rik

And that wasn't a Basecamp problem. It was the maps themselves. Basecamp,like Mapsource just uses the maps downloaded to your PC. But here we did have one person having a problem that only occured when using Basecamp. Not that this proves anything, Basecamp works, I just find it more work than Mapsource!

John

I have a 660 and 590 and use basecamp. Have experienced problems when transferring routes to both . A working solution for me is to make the routes in mapping for 590 save a copy in a second file for the 660 and use that mapping set to recalculate prior to sending to unit. All working perfik that way:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom