From Hero to Zero

Maybe he is trying for a job with the Sun. Only dramatic headlines. No reality. Totalled ? #headbang

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hardly what he refers to as "Totalled"

IS it

Totalled, my arse

2 hours work tops to replace the bars/grips/indicator and maybe the panels

The bloke is a drama queen, he doesn't even know which side of the bars is bent:blast

Does TMF work for an insurance company ? Totaled !! no wonder so many vehicles are getting written off rather than repaired. Bit of T-cut and it will be fine.

He’s just confirmed again that he’s a total bellend.

What a Drama Queen !!!!
Love to see the vid that wasnt being recorded nudge nudge wink wink.

If you start reading some of the comments on his video it’s worrying the number of people who think he’s an expert in everything he does!!

He is a bit of an old woman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm, low side on a left hander, all the scuffs and scrapes on the left side, but the wonky bars are because the right side is bent?

Nevertheless, he might not be very experienced and some of his ideas might be a bit flawed, but his videos are pretty well produced and do give his own layman's view of motorcycle stuff. Whether we agree with his observations or not, it can be useful to see the views and ideas of folk other than journalists or professionals with agendas. It's not compulsory to watch - If you don't like his videos, don't click on them.

Back
Top Bottom