Fanny Hairbairns Inverness

busy builder

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Booked the BIKE into them for service and I get this email, they really do class us bikers as second class citizens :

Thank you for booking your vehicle into Harry Fairbairn.
Our Service team at Harry Fairbairn, 32 Longman Road, Inverness, IV1 1RY is looking forward to seeing you on 19/03/2018 at 09.00.
Confirmed details of your booking are as follows:

Ref: DK14GUO/64821/199960/228405
Vehicle: BMW Bikes R 1200 RT RT R 1200 RT LE
Work to be undertaken:
Carry out annual service as per scheduel
Check operation of wiper blades & external lightsTop up washer fluid if necessaryCheck and top up engine oil 0 ¼ ½ ¾ maxTyre wear % LHF % RHF % LHR % RHR % Spare

Please remember to bring your service log book, and take a reading of your current mileage, as this may be required at the service desk.Also If your vehicle has alloy wheels, please remember to bring the locking wheel nut key.

Their grammar mistakes not mine.

Booked the BIKE into them for service and I get this email, they really do class us bikers as second class citizens :

Our Service team at Harry Fairbairn, 32 Longman Road, Inverness, IV1 1RY is looking forward to seeing you on 19/03/2018 at 09.00.

Work to be undertaken:
Check operation of wiper blades & external lightsTop up washer fluid if necessaryCheck and top up engine oil 0 ¼ ½ ¾ maxTyre wear % LHF % RHF % LHR % RHR % Spare

Please remember to bring your service log book, and take a reading of your current mileage, as this may be required at the service desk.Also If your vehicle has alloy wheels, please remember to bring the locking wheel nut key.

I'm not sure why you consider this as making you a second class citizen? It just seems a bit humorous that they have not amended their general customer letter to include bikes.

Work to be undertaken:

Take it to Motorrad in Dalkeith; that's where I go. They also do tyres and MOTs that HF don't.

I booked my Audi into local dealers recently, and half way through the work you get a video from them with a report of the car, tyre wear, brake wear etc, and recommendation on what needs fixing. I was very impressed, but then i’m Easily impressed.

:rolleyes:

Don't forget to take the locking wheel nut out of the glovebox :thumb

Back
Top Bottom