2010 12GSA ESA, rear shock removal???

Mongoose6

Reaction score
Does anybody have a link to a video or instructions for removing the rear shock from a 2010 1200GSA with ESA? I've had no joy looking on YouTube. Mine has failed and I need to remove it to send to Firefox.

TIA

Just two bolts and unclip the power supply. You will need to remove the rear wheel though. Ten minute job.

Cheers. 30 minutes in the dark not being sure. Also needed to remove end can to get to the bottom bolt. Sorted now tho, unit is out and will be posted in the morning for refurb.

Cheers. 30 minutes in the dark not being sure. Also needed to remove end can to get to the bottom bolt. Sorted now tho, unit is out and will be posted in the morning for refurb.

Let us know how you get on..... My Twin cam is now on 74000 miles on the original ESA shocks.... and some time in the future I see a need for a refurb :thumb

Couple quid change from £250. The internal bladder had burst and required replacement. Firefox received it Tuesday and had it repaired by today, should be back with me on Mon/Tue. :thumb

What about the front shock ho w difficult is that

Back
Top Bottom