1200GS Rallye Megamoto

Are you getting it lowered as well, as the GS was too tall for you?

The GS with enduro sport package is to tall, however 17" wheels on the R brings the height down considerably, I need to mod (cut) the side stand down and you need to use the SAS centre stand, this will be removed anyways.

Having ridden the stock R it felt like you could dial it in more to suit, I can also swop out the shocks when the warranty expires, something you cannot do with semi active, plus I like the Orange frame, it's going to look proper trick when it's finished.

d9cafac473820190ca8d6afe59676f5e.jpg

8021952b0315b5d9b4c38f2153f844c7.jpg

Quick coffee run this morning before Mother’s Day duties. I now realise that I missed the whole “GS” thing so much. Rides really well. Can’t wait for the weather to change in the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GS with enduro sport package is to tall, however 17" wheels on the R brings the height down considerably, I need to mod (cut) the side stand down and you need to use the SAS centre stand, this will be removed anyways.

Having ridden the stock R it felt like you could dial it in more to suit, I can also swop out the shocks when the warranty expires, something you cannot do with semi active, plus I like the Orange frame, it's going to look proper trick when it's finished.

d9cafac473820190ca8d6afe59676f5e.jpg

Should be great. :thumb

When will you have it?

Should be great. :thumb

When will you have it?

Looking like June but before money changes hands we need to overcome trying to flash the dash firstly, with 17" the mtc/abs flashes after 5k so we are working to resolve this. The dash allows the option to read 19/17 wheel set up but not 17/17 at the mo.

I like that, but it doesn't matter what anyone else says if you like it that's all that matters.

i like it. Really well made but the carbon cover sits at an odd angle. I think the Akra and Remus sit better and tighter against the frame. I will use it for a while them might go for an AC Schnitzer which is my first choice.

I think it looks pretty epic, and that's going to be amazing fun to ride and the ability to use a much wider choice of rubber. Top Banana!!

Thumbs up from me!.......I think she looks great (and who rides a BMW because of their aesthetic qualities anyway? :)...........and I bet she corners and stops better now?

Looks really good that:thumb2

The wheels look ace in that blue, thank god you didn't paint them some daft colour like pink. No bike should ever have pink wheels , ever ;):p

a466ea4dbd6c5c342592b7a8e5ad3aef.jpg

You mean like this!!! Circa April 1988. 18 years old and 30 years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those blue wheels set the Rallye colours off really well - nice looking machine, enjoy :thumby:

Got the wheels painted at Paintbox. They were busy doing the 2018 Tyco bikes. Really top job. Airbrushed the spokes apparently!! 100% .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic conversion, got a Rallye as well and tempted to do a similar conversion next year (as I have overspent with buying an additional bike this year..)

Be very interested in feedback on the handling.

Back
Top Bottom