Renewal time

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Had the renewal for the 1150 through yesterday from Carol Nash, £148.56 which was £23.690 less than last year.

I was sitting here today doing not a lot so decided to get a quote from The Bike Insurer.

Carol Nash came up at £123.56 for the exact same cover, so a further saving of £25. The only difference was the underwriter was Zenith Insurance instead of Aviva.

So I called Carol Nash and gave them the quote reference number and the bod in the call centre said "ah yes it was probably cheaper going through The Bike Insurer because Zenith Insurance doesn't come up when we do quotes in the call centre"...... :nenau

So in this case it clearly does pay to use a middle man :thumb2

I don't know what Zenith are like in the event of a claim, but after the superb service I got from Aviva after my fire in 2012, I go for them if they are anything like competitive.

With the two quotes you have there, I wouldn't hesitate in choosing Aviva...

Had the renewal for the 1150 through yesterday from Carol Nash, £148.56 which was £23.690 less than last year.

I was sitting here today doing not a lot so decided to get a quote from The Bike Insurer.

Carol Nash came up at £123.56 for the exact same cover, so a further saving of £25. The only difference was the underwriter was Zenith Insurance instead of Aviva.

So I called Carol Nash and gave them the quote reference number and the bod in the call centre said "ah yes it was probably cheaper going through The Bike Insurer because Zenith Insurance doesn't come up when we do quotes in the call centre"...... :nenau

So in this case it clearly does pay to use a middle man :thumb2

Does the bike insurer come with the EU accident / b/down cover as standard like Auntie Carol's...?

Back
Top Bottom