Complimentary coffee...

wessie

Reaction score
If your vehicle purchases were influenced by the quality of coffee given when waiting for the sales droid to faff about then BMW would win hands down. Their blend from Tchibo is pretty good.

The car is going to get replaced some time this year so I have widened my horizons.

Audi coffee is shit. Looks lovely with a nice crema on the black coffee but no substance and little flavour. Pretty much like the car: looks nicer than a Skoda but is a Skoda beneath the posh frock.

The pod coffee in a paper cup in my local Triumph dealer is better than Audi.

Just like my local Suzuki bike dealer, you get no free coffee in the Suzuki car shop. Their Boosterjet engine is possibly the best engine in a 1 litre city car, though. Not sure I can live with a Swift for 5 years.

My local BMW dealer has a fantastic coffee - worth visiting just for that.
And in proper cups too

Oooooodles of free decent coffee at Motorad Porslade down near Shoreham. In proper cups too .. a decent dealership. :)

Dick Lovett in Bristol, nice set up there, tv coffee, in proper mugs and biscuits, better than some.

Yep, I'd agree with the quality of the coffee....my local BMW car dealer (where I take the car for servicing) has exceptionally good coffee, and individually wrapped cookies too :D

VW a non-starter ... I couldn't understand the machine so struggled to get even half a cup ... not just me so they might struggle to sell many cars!

buy yourself a coffee of your choice and save all the sales bull . just think you spend 10k and they give you £2.50 coffee . such a deal knock the price and and go to a coffee shop .

Back
Top Bottom