Schuberth E1 comms

Deleted account 180523001

Reaction score
Looking to fit the Schuberth kit into my helmet but I am a bit confused as to which one. There seem to be 2 types for the E1. The type that was sold in this thread:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showth...-Bluetooth-Headset-For-Schuberth-C3-C3-Pro-E1

And the other type which connects to an antenna already situated in the helmet. This second type involves removing the lower part of the helmet lining and replacing t with this comms kit.

Anyone know the difference?

One is made by Sena (SC10U) and the other by Schuberth. I used the SC10U with my C3 Pro and highly recommend it. Very good bit of kit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

One is made by Sena (SC10U) and the other by Schuberth. I used the SC10U with my C3 Pro and highly recommend it. Very good bit of kit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Rhun...bit of thread coming back to life ! thinking of putting a comms unit into my E1 do you know if on the SC10U the speakers cab be disconnected and and external in ear speakers be used ? I believe on the SCR Schubert one they can't, unless thats been modded .

The older Pro kit (collar type) the speakers are on a separate lead so can be swapped out. No remote though but buttons are easy to use for functions.
The newer one where they’ve hijacked the 10U I think is one unit - they’ve also removed the remote and want to charge you for it.
Keep an eye out for the previous 10U as whilst it’s a little bulkier - it comes with everything.

The 10U doesn’t allow connection to in-ear speakers via a 3mm jack - you have to open it up and make up a socket. It’s relatively straightforward if you can solder, but forget any warranty ...

I’ve posted in here somewhere about this but can’t find it just now.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks Guys , I have also done a little research on the Collar ,the SRC Model. Some say it has a 3.5 jack to allow for external speakers ,so I may look in this direction. Not bothered about a remote.

Back
Top Bottom