Ullapool end of season do.

Posh Pete

Still got a pulse.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For those who want to sign off the season with a ride to Ullapool or who want to ride the "wee mad road", sample a pie in Lochinver or just chill with a dram and talk the usual pish. Indicate your interest here. I will set up another thread for attendees later on.

I'm in :thumb

I'll be on my usual five/six weeks tour of the Scottish Highlands and Islands in my VW Campervan ... will arrange my schedule to attend :D

Good one Peter :thumby:

:beerjug:

Are you fucking kidding me, the season hasn't started ffs.

Shall I post a start of next season topic perhaps :rolleyes:

Feel free. :D some folk may need that amount of notice but most appreciate an idea of what's available a few months ahead to organise shifts, work around other holidays etc. Shall I book sir a space? :augie

I can hear the pitter patter of his tiny feet....

Following on from the haggis straightener in Ireland this could be a good venue for a black pudding showdown. Sort of a second leg two match comp.

I can hear the pitter patter of his tiny feet....

I think that qualifies as a catty response! :D

Following on from the haggis straightener in Ireland this could be a good venue for a black pudding showdown. Sort of a second leg two match comp.

Ullapool is handy for the Stornoway black pudding right enough. Myself, I'd put an Aultbea black pud against any other! :drool

Nah the best black pudding is from Bury market :rob

Stu and I will have to get match fit :D

Now then.

You will be pleased to hear that it looks as though I can make it!

We are shooting until the 15th at the moment. This all depends on the weather in May. Shite weather=no grouse=no shooting.

So, yes, consider me a possible/probable. September in the west....could be stunning!

Anyway, some-one needs to keep order and add a touch of class.

I'm interested, but only if we have an English/Scottish black pudding festival (+ any country I've not mentioned). What about us all bringing a bit of our local pudding? And local drink, of course..

D.

Now then.

You will be pleased to hear that it looks as though I can make it!

We are shooting until the 15th at the moment. This all depends on the weather in May. Shite weather=no grouse=no shooting.

So, yes, consider me a possible/probable. September in the west....could be stunning!

Anyway, some-one needs to keep order and add a touch of class.

:thumb

I'm interested, but only if we have an English/Scottish black pudding festival (+ any country I've not mentioned). What about us all bringing a bit of our local pudding? And local drink, of course..

D.

Excellent idea. We have our very own Sy (Boatman). Just need a Dave now!

Is this set for the 15th/16th or is there flexibility...22nd/23rd perhaps? I miss this every year as it's the weekend I travel back from wherever I've been (Bulgaria & Turkey this time :D), will be travelling north from Newcastle ferry port on Sunday the 16th so Ullapool won't happen :blast

Back
Top Bottom