My Radiator Guards Don't Fit!!!

GSA Rad Guards

Had these in 2016 GSA they are now perfect fit on my 2018
/evotech-performance.com

Attachments

• E73D1E00-D6B7-44EB-B426-28B9988B3DC1.jpeg
    E73D1E00-D6B7-44EB-B426-28B9988B3DC1.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 352
I wonder if the ones I bought from Cymarc for my '17GS will fit the Rallye Adventure that's arriving later this month.

Anyone know?

Mike

My Cymarc Gards came off my 15 plate and went straight on my 18...happy days

My Cymarc Gards came off my 15 plate and went straight on my 18...happy days

Interesting words (from a customer, not mine!) about his take on the situation.....

Paul Clarke It’s true! The new 2018 BMW R1200GS Adventure Rally is supposed to come with Rad Guards same as the 2017 R1200GS Rally did, but it doesn’t. The Adventure Rally comes with nothing at all, leaving those fragile and expensive Rads open to damage from stones and debris. On contacting BMW in December 2017, I was told that the Adventure Rally does not now come with Rad Guards after all and that the old 1200GS Rally guards would not fit!
I needed some good protection before venturing out on my first run of the year and after searching everywhere, getting no joy on fitment to the GSA Rally, I eventually decided to contact Mark and Mike at Cymarc to see if they could help. Their Guards looked the best for the job being Stainless Steel, but I needed to check their guards would fit the Adventure Rally, as no one was listing them for this bike at this time. Their answer was that their new design guards should fit and that if I could get over, they would make sure before I purchased. As it was only 40 miles or so, I jumped on my bike and shot straight across.
They checked, then fitted their new design guards to my bike in well under an hour, they fitted perfectly and looked amazing. The quality, engineering and fit is second to none. Top guys and truly lovely products. Buy with confidence, highly recommended. Thanks guys. Paul C.

Back
Top Bottom