Now there's pretty

stolzy

Reaction score
Nice sunny day too:D

Attachments

• IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0335.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 758
Cast wheels...eughhh! Nice weather though.

Here's "pretty"! :thumb2

39152545430_54db4a41c7_b.jpg

Nice bike. Wrong colour, but nice bike! :D

I like the colour :p

Not so sure about the big graphics but the colour is very nice (and much nicer than the orange! ;) :D)

Enjoy your new bike Stolzy

When are you coming over to the dark side Paul? :green gri

Just AAMOI why have you bought spokes? Yeah, they look a bit nicer, but are harder to clean and some have had leaking issues. If you were going off road and need stronger wheels, then surely you would have bought an R??

Just being nosey really :)

Defo the best colour for the 1290, the orange sets off really nicely against the black/grey ~ gonna be a lovely day tomorrow too so you should be able to get some miles in :)

I'm trying to visualise the bike with spoked wheels and can't really decide............I'll look forward to seeing them on the bike.

Andres

Just AAMOI why have you bought spokes? Yeah, they look a bit nicer, but are harder to clean and some have had leaking issues. If you were going off road and need stronger wheels, then surely you would have bought an R??

Just being nosey really :)
My thinking (such as it was) was that the bike would be used almost exclusively on road, but occasionally off (including the Stella Alpina in July). I'll put TKCs on the spokes and change the wheels as required.

The spokes/TKCs also cut a better dash in Tesco car parks.

Back
Top Bottom