Open Invite Bimble 31st March Perth - Glencoe - Applecross - Ullapool - Wee Mad Road

1) Thanks for advice about Rome....much appreciated...what a place!

2) Fusky? Fit fusky? :D

3) Too bloody cold/salty for me yet!

May have to brace myself for the end of the month and my grump old men tour of Belgium.... Perhaps spring will arrive?

Planned to ride via Ullapool to Lairg and home yesterday but was turned back just after Garve due to the road being closed (accident) so done a circuit via Dornie and Loch Ness instead. Met a group from Ayrshire at Tarvie (bacon roll stop) heading to Applecross camping...cold but sunny west coast weather..and when did a few potholes ever bother an adventure biker :nenau

Fisky. Our local coppersmiths (Lumsdens) *were notorious for their hard work but more noted for their hard drinking/fighting and all other associated activities. They were gifted craftsmen when it came to copper stills and pipework but their downfall was the by product, and the clearer the better!
Fisky was known to them as Feesic :D

*Nearly all deed now due to the after effects of afore mentioned and the youngest walked out into the sea in his early 30s after a few years suffering head problems. And they claim that cannabis is bad for you.
RIP Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom