New RT accessories?

Relax stop gripping the handlebars so tight.

Just done a deal on a new RT from BMW in Chester. Changing from my GS which I love but I am doing more winter riding and want better weather protection.
What are the first accessories I should be looking at? Any advice welcome - keep it polite!!:D

Hi Chris,

Hope you're enjoying the RT :D

br
Steve

Hi Steve - absolutely loving it! Just getting to grips with the steering as it drops in differently to the GS. Beautifully light through the bends though.

Hi Steve - absolutely loving it! Just getting to grips with the steering as it drops in differently to the GS. Beautifully light through the bends though.

Highly recommend Venture Shield, I have a peg lowering kit for sale on this site if interested.

Couldn't agree more Chris re the handling. Traded in a 13 plate GS AdV for an RTLC and thought I'd made a mistake when driving it home ( never test rode it) but after a 4 day trip around Mull/Skye this weekend in some interesting weather ( the only rain in the UK) I couldn't be happier. Love it. I didn't want to pay the £500+ for the BMW sat nav I bought an adapter plate from Nippy Normans that clips into the factory mount that takes my Zumo 340 other than that its standard

Back
Top Bottom