Which boots are easy remove?

Well, with the assistance of deksawyer, I now know that I am not a size 10/44 in Daytona boots.
Now just need to find a good secondhand pair of size 43 Daytona roadstar or similar.

If I buy Clarks shoes I have the widest 8.5 as they offer different widths. Both my Daytona boots are 44 yet the Rainbow GTX boots are a lot tighter than the Journey XCR. The 44 only defines the length, not the width and depth which is more important in my case. So, you may need a 44 in other Daytona models...

My Sidi Adventures are pretty easy to get on and off.

Some velcro plus 2 big clips.

They’re not pretty. They’re quite heavy. They squeak when I walk.

But they’re All Day Comfy.

My old floppy Altbergs with zips are comfy too, but are now struggling to accommodate my latest leather troos. And one has sprung a leak.

Things have now moved on a bit.......
I tried various boots at the Bike show at Ingliston, and found the Daytona ones quite uncomfortable in the ankle bone area. Sidi were too narrow in the foot.
The most comfortable for my feet turned out to be the Alpinestars Corozal. (I must have Alpinestars shaped feet.)
Anyway, I didn't buy them as I reckoned any show deal would probably be a con, and I could find them cheaper online. Wrong!
I've eventually got a secondhand pair, and so far all is good. I can now undress myself again.

Back
Top Bottom