Tyres by post? Where do you get yours?

Roberto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Alright then, maybe not by post, perhaps by parcel, but do you order your tyres over that new fangled interweb thingamybob, or by other means?

Just wondering where you get yours, if you do, other than nipping to Watlings or wherever on your mighty steed.

Ta R :thumb

Alright then, maybe not by post, perhaps by parcel, but do you order your tyres over that new fangled interweb thingamybob, or by other means?

Just wondering where you get yours, if you do, other than nipping to Watlings or wherever on your mighty steed.

Ta R :thumb
M&P when they've a sale on.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oponeo or Tyreleader, whoever has the best price and availability. Needed a rear Pirelli Scorpion Trail II last week and ordered from Tyreleader on Monday morning and it was with me by Thursday, in time for fitting to the loose wheel I'd removed the night before. Think it was £109 for the tyre and a tenner for fitting locally.

Think i used tyreleader for the Honda -

The hoops came from abroad took about 10 days !

I bought the Avons online from a company up north - they were 2- 3 days by courier lol

No mail order service is much use when you need the tyres yesterday but I’ve been happy with tyreleader.

Think you will find that most of the online tyre sellers are all the same company in Germany, just different web names............:rob

Just out of interst how do you dispose of the old ones?

My friendly tyre fitter disposes of them FOC but between my wife and I we do put a lot of business their way and they pay by weight rather than volume so others subsidise it for us ;)

My local council tip have a skip dedicated for old tyres ;)

Just be careful openo sell older stock tyres, the dates on mine were from 16/9 . Was a pair of continental sport attack bought them at Christmas.

Send them to France, the train drivers are looking for some to burn.............:hide:hide:hide

Train drivers, air traffic controllers, pilots, baggage handlers, lawyers, plod, farmers, teachers.......

There’s a lot of demand for old tires here :rolleyes:

And for new ones there’s Oponeo which I believe is based in Poland

Ordered a set of Conti Road Attack 3's last Wednesday at 11:58am, arrived 08:50 the next day... Black Circles are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom