Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots sizing

BillWright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi

As per the title, can anyone advice please if the boots are a true sizing or you need to go up/down a size for a good fit.

Ive only had Daytona's for the lat 25 years, so lost beyond them.

Thanks

Size 10 Datona's and size 11 in Sidi adventure (not 2 ) for me as they are a narrower fit.

Following research on here and elsewhere I went a size up and certainly consider I made the right decision.

I'm only two months and about 500 miles in, with mainly short rides, but worn all day.

I would say half sizing would be perfect though, as thicker socks currently, so yet to test in summer, but expect a good all round fit at plus one size. All about the width for me - they wear half a size small overall, but a full size in width.

Go one size bigger, Daytona are very generous fitting not so much the Sidi boots. if you have wide feet stick with Daytona.

That’s why you need to visit a shop to try them on . I have a pair of sidi black rain size 9 ,want to renew them and couldn’t get into a size 10

Mine are UK 11 and comfy with walking socks. In shoe size I’m normally 10.5 - 11 and narrowish foot. I’m on max synch down on foot buckles.

Hi

As per the title, can anyone advice please if the boots are a true sizing or you need to go up/down a size for a good fit.

Thanks

Hi

Go up one size. Width is OK as I have wide fit and they are no problem. Bloody good quality boots. I went down the road after coming off and travelled a fair way but no injury to the parts of me that were covered by the boots.

Expensive but as with most things you get what you pay for.

Derek

That’s why you need to visit a shop to try them on . I have a pair of sidi black rain size 9 ,want to renew them and couldn’t get into a size 10

Not true as you can easily exchange if the sizing is wrong. Under the distant selling regulations you are totally covered.

Derek

I went up 1/2 size. They are indeed very good but also take a very long time to wear in. I still find they make the bike feel clunky because they are so stiff.
I would hate to walk any distance in them. But that is not their purpose.
My old Hein Gericke Tuaregs are now great for walking, but I stopped using them on the bike because their lateral protection has gone.

I found the sizing pretty accurate. I'm normally a UK 10 in shoes and found a 45 perfect with enough room for thicker winter socks. Very sturdy boots but as others have said probably not the best for a dance class....

Hi

Rather typically, I went to order them today. The helpful chaps at the sports bike shop also suggested a size bigger, so UK12.

No where seems to have them in stock at the moment, so I'll have to wait for new delivery.

Bil

Hi

Rather typically, I went to order them today. The helpful chaps at the sports bike shop also suggested a size bigger, so UK12.

No where seems to have them in stock at the moment, so I'll have to wait for new delivery.

Bil
100% go a size up my prev size was touching slightly at end went size up absolutely perfect

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I’m. Regular size 9.......same size in old and now new sidi is perfect. You don’t want to much room or cold feet willl follow....

Hi

Thanks

Mine are true size same as all my other boots i.e. 43.

P.S. they come with the inbuilt patented Sidi squeak - which seems to get worse (better) as they get older :D

Back
Top Bottom