Link Between Google Maps and Booking .Com

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just messing about on Google maps today and checking out some routes , we have 2 overnight stops in Germany booked for this years trip down the Austria and when I zoomed in on the two towns both of them had the relevant hotels highlighted along with the dates we are stopping at them.

Never seen this before and just wondered what the link is between Google Maps and Booking.Com ?

Just messing about on Google maps today and checking out some routes , we have 2 overnight stops in Germany booked for this years trip down the Austria and when I zoomed in on the two towns both of them had the relevant hotels highlighted along with the dates we are stopping at them.

Never seen this before and just wondered what the link is between Google Maps and Booking.Com ?

You sure it's not simply because you have a gmail account and have possibly added the bookings to your calendar on a mac/iphone etc ?

My bookings always show up in this way.

Nope they are not on any computer calenders ,and they have not appeared before even earlier in the year with bookings for Munich made with booking.Com.

Don't use my G Mail account for Booking.Com

You sure it's not simply because you have a gmail account and have possibly added the bookings to your calendar on a mac/iphone etc ?

My bookings always show up in this way.

Same. You can turn permissions off IIRC, but also flights will feature if you look at airports you are flying to/from.

You ticked or left ticked a box to allow google to share information between its services. It could be as Arsey says, gmail or maybe you use Google Chrome or Android? All of my devices automatically log into my google account so I see the same thing as you whether I made the booking on my Windows laptop or Android phone.

Back
Top Bottom