Finally gone orange

Daxaar

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Only semi orange though as I could never part with the big red bus (aka clothes rack).

Fooking mental bit of kit. :D

When KTM named it "The Beast" I'm not sure they envisioned them being parked on pink floor mats though. :blast

20180413_162406.jpg

Compliments on the wonderfully spacious and tidy garage always welcome.

where’s the Gixxer?

Despite promising myself I wouldn't feel guilty about never riding it I sold it last year... because I literally never rode it! And like a total c*nt I've regretted it deeply ever since.

To be fair though I knew I would never ride it, my sportsbike days are over and on top of that I've since become a twin cylinder whore. Hopefully this thing will be a nice middle ground offering comfortable lunacy.

We should catch up soon for a beer and discuss the joys of a combined 2.6 litres of orange.

Despite promising myself I wouldn't feel guilty about never riding it I sold it last year... because I literally never rode it! And like a total c*nt I've regretted it deeply ever since.

To be fair though I knew I would never ride it, my sportsbike days are over and on top of that I've since become a twin cylinder whore. Hopefully this thing will be a nice middle ground offering comfortable lunacy.

We should catch up soon for a beer and discuss the joys of a combined 2.6 litres of orange.

Chimay or Spa? The usual suspects will be there and you know that if you watch the endurance racing at Spa you’ll start twitching and looking at suitable bikes :D

Nice choice, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it

Oooh, Spa might me an option. I've promised to take the youngest away on the bike this year around Chimay weekend and he's not quite ready for that "experience" just yet!

I have the same combo and best of both worlds in my view - the SDR is stupid comfy and ballistic to ride - can thoroughly recommend the full akra system too - makes the best of the bike and sounds amazing

Have fun !!!

Back
Top Bottom