Ow's tha gaan?

Rincewind

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New man here. Cumbrian living down south. New to bM's. Got a lovely 2008gs that wont fit down my lane and thieves tried to pinch it. It had to go,just too bloody wide. Heartbroken if im honest as the week i rode it i was head over heels. Went to swap for a narrower vfr12 with a good friend and the gs sprung an oil leak...One visit to Ian Joyce in Grendon and a knackered rear shock was discovered. And some narrowing of bars in the near future,i get to keep her!

Sorry to go on but i am chuffed to bits.

New man here. Cumbrian living down south. New to bM's. Got a lovely 2008gs that wont fit down my lane and thieves tried to pinch it. It had to go,just too bloody wide. Heartbroken if im honest as the week i rode it i was head over heels. Went to swap for a narrower vfr12 with a good friend and the gs sprung an oil leak...One visit to Ian Joyce in Grendon and a knackered rear shock was discovered. And some narrowing of bars in the near future,i get to keep her!

Sorry to go on but i am chuffed to bits.

Welcome, well some nice threads to open already, bring it on.......

Welcome Rincewing and well done on coming straight in as a subscribed member ... you'll get your moneys worth for sure :thumb

:beerjug:

Rincewind....as in on Visordown or was it Honda VFR Club, many moons ago....?

Welcome, but Buckinghamshire is up North, not Dahn Sarf

Back
Top Bottom