Soundbomb on the way

Was able to see today Fred, you need to push your horn all the way back, and the cable threads through the middle like in your picture, I am going to have to make a bracket with an extra 2 cms lower where it bolts to the head, as I have a bracket there, for the bars, otherwise seems pretty straight forward.

Cheers mate, I'll have another looks today

Cheers mate, I'll have another looks today

No prob, but the cable will still touch slightly in the middle, nothing much you can really do about that, but push the horn all the way back so it touches the ESA, then pull it back about a Centimetre and you should be good to go, also I brought my cable in from the other side, as to not pass under the brake line.

No prob, but the cable will still touch slightly in the middle, nothing much you can really do about that, but push the horn all the way back so it touches the ESA, then pull it back about a Centimetre and you should be good to go, also I brought my cable in from the other side, as to not pass under the brake line.

That's pretty much how I have it already. I haven't even taken the bike off the ABBA stand for 3 days since fitting it so will if I can work out anything better.

Holy crap Fred, just finished making my bracket and installation, it sounds like a 30 ton truck horn, man that is loud, and both horns work at the same time, mine is basically similar to yours I do not see a problem at all.

Well, I've ordered one, already have the CanSmart and a kind member here is sending me a bracket, so let's see if this thread helps with its installation...

Prototype bracket now being painted, self reminder to myself, do not try to drill straight holes and paint with your mates drinking red wine...........

Back
Top Bottom