Need some new boots.

Daytona or...um...Daytona. Mid length, comfortable from the start and guaranteed 100% waterproof.
On a trip to Germany a couple of years ago we had a 6.5 hour thunderstorm and the only one in the group with dry feet was wearing Daytona boots - I just wish it had been me.

I use Daytona boots... we get supplied with hiax goretex safety boots in work and lately I’ve had to use them on the bike. Dry warm and comfortable. As good as my Daytona’s. Ideal for anyone who likes an ankle length boot. JJH

I think when I eventually talk myself into breaking the piggybank for Daytona's.......it will be the Arrow Sport.

Sent from a U11

I always use Alpinestars New Land GTX (Gore-Tex) boots. Great boots, never once leaked, cool in summer, warm in winter, comfy, mid height, you can walk in them and they're not covered in buckles and hard plastic so you can get away with wearing them around the office.

202393_330_RE_13.JPG

My mate has a pair he needs to sell. Worn once then he had an ankle operation and he can't get an ordinary motorcycle boot on anymore. As new and size 47 from memory. Would you like me to ask about price?

Daytona - had mine for years, totally waterproof, comfortable right out of the box and you can wear them all day on or off the bike.
They seem expensive to buy but they last so long it turns out to be good value. They will even replace the soles when they wear out.

Whatever you buy, buy Goretex.
I bought a pair of BMW Kalahari boots in the early 1990s. I’ve had them resoled once, the rubber gearchange protectors have perished and they are still waterproof (and comfortable).
Tom

Back
Top Bottom