sat nav blip

oly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
just been in france and belgium, at last destination i set the satnav for zeebrugge, it calculated up to 80% and stopped, then all it would do is draw a pink line and give an instruction at the top of the screen like follow d915 or something, it wouldnt give any directions, nor would it tell me what speed limit it was, and it always had the bike icon either side of the pink line, never on it. luckily i worked out the general direction i wanted and after about an hour it went back to normal and directed me properly.
any ideas as i thought it had all of europe on it so wouldnt not know where it was

There’s another thread (other than Nutty’s) where a bod had something similar.

Check maps first, irrespective.

it was odd because it directed me all around ypres and the surrounding area, then decided it didnt know where i was for an hour?

it was odd because it directed me all around ypres and the surrounding area, then decided it didnt know where i was for an hour?

It sounds like you've either got one or more map tiles missing or the GPS signal where you were was blocked. Maybe you were near some kind of sensitive military installation.

Back
Top Bottom