SW MOTECH BAR BACK RAISERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea Jack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone put these on their BMW GSALC,just wandering if they are worth putting on as I'm finding it a bit of a stretch to the handlebars.

Yes i have them fitted. More relaxed riding position in my opinion.

I don't have those specific make but mine are up and back versions. Perfect and takes out the stretch in the arms which means that the shoulders are so much more relaxed. well worth it IMHO.

Put them on mine. Work a treat. If you want have a look as I’m in Swansea

Put the Rox risers on my last gs as I was getting quite a pain between my shoulder blades.

I'm now having the same pains with my GSA LC but tbh I just don't want to fork out for another pair of Rox risers , so have gambled on some Chinese copies for £18.......worth a punt I thought :nenau

, so have gambled on some Chinese copies for £18.......worth a punt I thought :nenau

Exactly what I bought. Very well made and have had no issue with fitment..... saved a small fortune.

Has anyone put these on their BMW GSALC,just wandering if they are worth putting on as I'm finding it a bit of a stretch to the handlebars.

I put on the adjustable pivet Rox risers to allow me to get the bars as near to me as possible (Only 5'6").
The Pivot risers allow you to get the bars more back than up. Yes, they are expensive, but as they are now on their 2nd GS they have earned their keep.
They are probably the best mod I have made to the bike, much more comfort and most importantly, much more in control.

https://www.adventurebikewarehouse....ng-Bar-Risers-for-BMW-R1200GS-LC-1R-P13R-2125

Exactly what I bought. Very well made and have had no issue with fitment..... saved a small fortune.

Don't suppose you guys have a link to said Chinese bar risers? Get a wee bit of shoulder blade pain myself and would be keen to give them a go... TIA

Don't suppose you guys have a link to said Chinese bar risers? Get a wee bit of shoulder blade pain myself and would be keen to give them a go... TIA

If you go to www.aliexpress.com and do a search for BMW R1200GS/A you should find it, along with a lot of other items, within.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 GSA - fitted the Wunderlich 40mm risers up and back. Work a treat (and don't look half bad).:thumb2

Thank you everybody,I think I might take a punt on these.
Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom