Are you all wankers?

Deleted account 230523001

Reaction score
A pertinent question I feel, as some of the questions in here seem to indicate that you may be.

You have purchased a motorcycle that is a basic edition/model of another, so why the need to farkle the fuck out of it?

I purchased mine because I felt that I needed to get away from the wankers that feel the need to constantly update/modify/fuck up their current rides, however, you lot seem to be of the mind set of the other GSER wankers:nenau

You really are a load of fucking total wankers, I don`t give a fuck if you are offended, but you missed the fucking point, you total fuckwits and then some.

Just fuck off.

I would have not fucked with my R Nine T if it had been ride able right out of the box that came from Berlin !
Unfortunately I had to buy Ohlins suspension,tubeless wheels,Wunderlich fairing,louder exhaust and Hepco-Becker hardbags to turn it into a real BMW.
Still waiting for the Wunderlich Ergo seat and centerstand the factory forgot top put on...;)
Now go FYYFF...:D

A pertinent question I feel, as some of the questions in here seem to indicate that you may be.

You have purchased a motorcycle that is a basic edition/model of another, so why the need to farkle the fuck out of it?

I purchased mine because I felt that I needed to get away from the wankers that feel the need to constantly update/modify/fuck up their current rides, however, you lot seem to be of the mind set of the other GSER wankers:nenau

You really are a load of fucking total wankers, I don`t give a fuck if you are offended, but you missed the fucking point, you total fuckwits and then some.

Just fuck off.

Did some wanker on a Constantly Updated / Modified Motorcycle upset you on the road today ?

Poor people tend to have a very blinkered view.

Benefits are available - check them out and you too could maybe add a sheepskin seat mat to your tired old machine and be the envy of others...

I’m a wanker.... with a Rizoma Fly Screen, Unit Garage Rack, GS head guards, GS Sump, Wunderlich Footrest lowering and SW Motech pegs....

Suits my wankerdom.

Just fuck off.

Evening Att - you still not worked out that different folks have different ideas of what they want from bikes/life etc :comfort

PS - if you were after a basic edition why did you buy the blinged up X version :augie

I’m a wanker.... with a Rizoma Fly Screen, Unit Garage Rack, GS head guards, GS Sump, Wunderlich Footrest lowering and SW Motech pegs....

Suits my wankerdom.

Nah, to be a real wanker you need to have machineart x-heads AND oem guards, machineart mudsling and avant guard, machineart advanced guards , wunderich wind deflectors, caliper guards, abs protector, side stand enlarger, cockpit bags, underseat bags, sliders, and water bottle holder, oem tinted screen, oem sidelights, soundbomb, oem frame protectors, and grip buddies. And dual dashcam.

Just need the wunderlich side stand light and handlebar bag now.

In a recent survey completed for The Lancet it was found that;

95% of men mastrubate
5% lied.

Go figure.

So long as you are okay with your blingless steed, try and stay happy.

Do not feel any guilt or remorse over those poor Europeans who will no longer be employed to manufacture said farkles.

Remember when all else fails and your back is against the wall, you are English !!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nah, to be a real wanker you need to have machineart x-heads AND oem guards, machineart mudsling and avant guard, machineart advanced guards , wunderich wind deflectors, caliper guards, abs protector, side stand enlarger, cockpit bags, underseat bags, sliders, and water bottle holder, oem tinted screen, oem sidelights, soundbomb, oem frame protectors, and grip buddies. And dual dashcam.

Just need the wunderlich side stand light and handlebar bag now.
Sidestand light, what page and how much ? Imagine the distress I felt placing my big foot extended sidestand into a puddle, the horror, it took ages to dry it.

Att, did you not fit crashbars, a flyscreen, and GS hand guards....

Just asking like...:augie

Let us not complicate matters, by pointing such things out, just accept him for the sweet loveable and carefree individual he is.

Oh I love him ok..... in two short weeks we will be spending beautiful time together in France!

Back
Top Bottom